To make your customer account in the online shop accessible to other employees, you can create as many users as you wish. In order to add a new user, you first have to login to the online shop.
- Open ‘My Account’ located in the upper right corner
- A new screen will open, click on 'Manage Users' on your left
- Then select the button "Create new user" at the bottom right to open a new input mask
- Proceed to enter the employees personal data in the provided sections (1.) and click on the missing check mark (2.)
- Finally, press 'Save' (3.) to enable the employee.
The new user must register on the start page of the Kloeckner online shop with their e-mail address and customer number in order to create a new password.
- The New user must request an e-mail under "1" with his e-mail address and the Klöckner customer number in order to be able to set his password
- The New user can then log on to the Klöckner online shop under "2" and have access to the joint company account.